[NSW] Job vacancy: Radiation Safety Officer
#201 (In Topic #99)
This is a full-time role, and with the possible expansion of National coverage (to our other sites) this presents the candidate significant potential for both professional and career development, as well as excellent remuneration.
GMS is dedicated to providing quality services which exceed our customer's expectations and maintain their trust.
We are currently seeking an experienced Radiation Safety Officer to fill a position within the GMS Team. The position is a full-time role, and with the possible expansion of National coverage (to our other sites) this presents the candidate significant potential for both professional and career development, as well as excellent remuneration.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
* Management/Coordination of Radiation Safety requirements (as per RSM and SOP/Policies) are met.
* Maintenance of the Radiation Safety Manual in accordance with State specific requirements in a timely manner
* Reporting of KPIs to Senior Management
* Lead participation in regulatory audits (e.g. NSW EPA)
* Some minor project management work as required
* Oversight of dosimetry services
* Management of Radiation Incidents and Customer Inquiries
* Hold minimum qualification of a qualified medical physicist or science related equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years’ full time experience as a certified Radiation Safety Officer
* Working knowledge of NSW radiation control legislation
* Working knowledge of RSM requirements
* Ability to research and resolve a wide range of diverse technical issues using project management techniques
* Working knowledge of SOPs
* Sound written and verbal communication skills required
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Proven attention to detail
* Compounding pharmacy knowledge, specifically Radio-pharmacy
* Sterile manufacturing experience
* Nuclear Medicine knowledge
* Previously employed in a supervisory role within regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals).
To express your interest in this position, apply online, or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Link to application on SEEK
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.