We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 89,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Create partnerships with existing and potential clients, identify and develop new or improved service offerings and so grow the value of our customer base.
- Actively grow the client base through interaction with new and existing clients utilising the client services and sales teams.
- Analyse and report on the business performance on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Perform Radiation Field Service Consulting duties including Surveys, Audits, Compliance Inspections and on process control instrumentation.
- Perform Calibrations on process control instrumentation onsite and commissioning/decommissioning of process control instrumentation.
- reporting and compiling and approving technical/ inpsection reports
- Coordinate, prepare and transport of radioisotops and containers
- Load and Unload Radiation Gauges; including Gauge Refurbishment
- Inspect, wipe test and prepare source capsules for disposal in the Hot Cell and Workshop, including following all administrative requirements
- Corodinate, prepare and provide training to clients on safe use of radiation equipment and sources
- Train the team and be responsible for managing performance
- Knowlege in Radiation Protection, understanding policies and procedures in site auditing.
- An understanding of state and federal regulations for Radiation producing equipment across multiple discipline.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and experience in one or more of the following areas of testing is preferred
- Queensland Health issued Licences and Certificates (preferable)
- Relevant experience in Radiation Safety Management and advice
- Capability using wide range of radiation detection instruments
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Flexible working arrangements - work a mix from the office, on the road and at home
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development
Link to the advert: here.