Application closing date: 8 June 2022
Full time |$70,958 - $104,295 + Super & Benefits |Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution | Annual leave loading 17.5%
As a Radiochemist you will conduct high level scientific and professional state-wide radioanalytical services for clients and health physics programs.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge, expertise and skill in analytical chemistry, in particular radiochemistry relevant to working in a multidisciplinary radiation and nuclear science service delivery team.
- A conscientious and positive team member with the versatility to organise their duties to efficiently progress work on a range of concurrent work programs.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within a multidisciplinary team in a flexible working environment. This includes developing and adhering to procedural systems for task management and providing regular communication with colleagues to ensure efficient service delivery. Contributions to a positive workplace culture are essential.
- Support colleagues to enable the work unit to efficiently fulfill operational plan objectives. This includes conducting priority tasks normally performed by others whilst colleagues are on leave or otherwise committed.
- Participate in the planning, initiation and evaluation of service improvement initiatives.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own tasks for the delivery of analytical results in a timely manner.
Link to the advert: here.