SGS is currently advertising for Health Physicist Lead position.
As part of the Australian Radiation team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading the technical, operational and financial performance of the consulting business.
- Actively provide technical governance to PRMS division, sales and calibration lab while being responsible to maintain its NATA accreditation.
- Actively grow the client base through interaction with new and existing clients utilising the client services, calibration and sales teams.
- Assist the Business Manager with advancing business by identifying and driving business opportunities to reduce cost or improve revenue
- Successfully manage projects to resolution within specified timeframes and in accordance with regulatory guidelines, SGS ARS Quality Manual, Operating Procedures and Codes of Conduct
- Provide advice pertaining to irradiating apparatus, radioactive substances and shielding design to clients
- Solid understanding of health physics, environmental physics, PRMS, calibrations and analytical services
- Solid understanding of Victorian DHHS regulatory framework including other jurisdictions.
- Good initiative and experience in business development to identify business opportunities
- Previous managerial experience, including people development
- Physics degree or other relevant degree
- Previous relevant experience in the field
- Working knowledge of all legislation, regulations, associated standards and codes of practice relevant to radiation health and in particular Victorian Radiation Health requirements
- Sound knowledge and experience applying the techniques of radiation monitoring, surveying, transport and disposal
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development
Link to the advert: here.