Closing time: Monday, 1 November 2021
Queensland Health is currently advertising a position for a Senior Radiochemist. Permanent| Full Time | $109,505.00 - $117,835.00 +12.75% super | Brisbane North
Provide day-to-day operational management of radiopharmaceutical production.
About the Role
Link to the advert: here.
- Provide high-level, independent radiopharmaceutical production clinical services.
- Act as a reference point within the team for radiopharmaceutical production problem solving and apply high-level knowledge and skills in the provision of clinical practice supervision to support Q-TRaCE staff in undertaking radiopharmaceutical production.
- Apply evidence informed knowledge and skills to contribute to the initiation and implementation of quality improvement activities to expand the knowledge base of the service, including leading root cause analysis investigations and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide oversight of service development for radiopharmaceutical production. Provide high level advice concerning equipment maintenance and calibration, consumables' purchase and preparation, and the ongoing management of the clean room environment.
- Initiate and contribute to collaborative decision making with the Radiochemist – Advanced (Radiopharmaceutical Production Manager) and the Radiochemist – Senior (Quality Control Co-ordinator) to ensure effective and safe service delivery and quality outcomes, including maintenance of the facility's TGA licence.