Application closing date: 11:59 Thursday 2 June 2022
Ongoing | Full Time | $120k - $134k +15.4% super
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all aspects of radioactive waste characterisation operations including planning, identifying and allocating resources, control and management of financial performance and the integration of plans to support business plans, strategies and commercial activities.
- Develop and be accountable for the delivery of the radioactive waste characterisation strategy and business plans in consideration of the ANSTO and WMS strategic plans and goals.
- Develop and implement objectives, plans, targets and activities to achieve the characterisation strategy while identifying and addressing problems and opportunities both locally and company wide.
- Manage facilities and equipment to ensure operational safety, security, sustainability and compliance with applicable standards, legislative, regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Manage human resources through selection, training, development, performance management and review, recognition and guidance of supervisors and staff and implementation of sound knowledge capture and management processes.
- Plan and implement projects to improve operations and instrumentation.
Link to the advert: here.