Applications close: 11:59pm, Sunday 18 September 2022.
Full Details found here
- Ongoing | Full Time | $87k - $116k +15.4% super
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Trainer!
About the Opportunity
ANSTO’s Radiation Services is seeking a training professional to provide radiation protection training to a wide range of users of ionising radioactive materials and radiation apparatus . This will involve the facilitation of already established training courses and the development and facilitation of new courses based on client requests and emerging needs within industry.
As the successful candidate, you will possess relevant experience and/or qualifications in science, radiation safety or associated radiation work, or teaching qualifications, and experience in health physics or related discipline.
You will have strong communication and presentation skills and experience. You will be highly organised, with strong project management skills and have a drive for continuous improvement and continued learning. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment would be highly regarded as would experience working in a commercial setting.
This position reports to the Manager, ANSTO Radiation Services.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement existing objectives, plans, targets and activities to achieve ANSTO's operational strategy
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of commercial training events including: delivery, coordination of resources and sourcing providers and suppliers to ensure successful delivery
- Manage the compliance of radiation safety training against the requirements of training regulators, radiation regulators and industry