Applications Close: 6th March 2023
McKavanagh Engineering Services Pty Ltd is seeking an experienced and exceptional Client Services Technicianon a full-time basisto join our team in Mackay, reporting to the Radiation Services
If you are looking for a career change, this may be the role for you !
McKavanagh Engineering Services Pty Ltd is an industrial radiation safety consulting company assisting our clients to meet their regulatory obligations for over 20 years.
Role and Responsibility
- Perform Site Radiation Surveys / Audits.
- Installation and Removal of Radiation Gauges.
- Calibration and Commissioning of Radiation Gauges.
- Class 7 Transport and Packaging (training to obtain a licence will be provided)
- Liaise with Clients.
- Support Mackay Manager and perform all client service functions in accordance with your level of experience.
- Complete and maintain site inductions.
- Perform assigned tasks within a workshop.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a current Queensland Driver’s License
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High level of self-confidence and decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated problem-analysis and solving skills.
- Demonstrated sound planning and organisational ability.
- Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Work within a team environment and autonomously.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Must pass criminal history and security check.
- Applied Physics (with instrumentation)
- Demonstrated experience with Fixed Radiation Gauges
- Previous experience working within a mining or processing environment is highly desirable.
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
In return, you will receive:
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and unique working environment
For further information about this position or the Company, please contact Kathy Lawrenson, Managing Director 0409 233 896