Application closing date: 11.59pm, 8 June 2023
- 2 x Permanent Positions Available I Full Time | $107k - $120k +15.4% super
- Lucas Heights location I Health & Wellbeing Programs I Free onsite carpark
- Great opportunity to work in a newly created position
About the Opportunity
The Specialist Incident Investigations & Monitoring role provides an excellent opportunity for an investigator to join a newly established team to work collaboratively across the organisation with relevant stakeholders to ensure all ANSTO incidents are addressed in a timely, holistic and compliant manner.
"The ideal candidate will have extensive incident management experience working in a regulated environment. They will have a proven ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve objectives." Whitney Hooke, Senior Manager, Quality
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of the GRC tool.
- Manage & conduct the triage/risk assessments of all incidents in the GRC tool.
- Conduct holistic incident investigations for safety, security, radiological, operational, nuclear, quality environment and ACEC incidents.
- Coordinate specialists across the organisation to assist in the investigations, managing the investigations holistically.
- Verify the appropriateness of findings and actions identified from incident investigations.
- Maintain oversight of the closure of incident investigations and monitor the effectiveness of the completed actions and findings from incidents.
- Provide expert advice & support for incident investigations.
Please click here to view the Position Description.
ANSTO leverages great science to deliver big outcomes. We partner with scientists and engineers and apply new technologies to provide real-world benefits. Our work improves human health, saves lives, builds our industries and protects the environment. ANSTO is the home of Australia's most significant landmark and national infrastructure for research. Thousands of scientists from industry and academia benefit from gaining access to state-of-the-art instruments every year.
Benefits of Working with Us
ANSTO employees are passionate about what they do. We enjoy being part of an organisation making a difference in the lives of Australians.
We support and reward our employees through eligibility for:
- Training, development and mentoring opportunities
- Performance based salary increases
- Work-life balance with generous leave entitlements and flexible conditions
If you want to join a world class organisation that's making a difference in the lives of Australians, apply now!
How to Apply
For further technical information relating to this position please refer to the Position Description or contact Whitney Hooke on (02) 9717 7445. For all other queries please contact Talent Acquisition on +61 (02) 9717 9912.
To be eligible for appointment, applicants will require a security and pre-employment medical assessment.
Please click here to apply.